Lakme has launched its Lip Love Lip care range a couple of month back. I was dying to have one as it thought to be competition of Maybelline baby lips. I am a big fan of Maybelline baby lips you can read my review here. Ok so when I went to Health and Glow shop they showed me all the variants but I went ahead with this. Read on to know my opinion regarding this.
Lakme Lip Love Lip Care Peach
PRODUCT PRICE & QUANTITY-
Rs 200/- for 3.8 gm
SWATCH & FRAGRANCE-
Fragrance is fruity and swatch is almost nude or transparent, you can check it below.
- As mentioned on its packaging that it gives little tint to lips but may be other variant this one doesn’t give any tint. It’s either nude or little pale yellowish kind of peach tint which is almost invisible.
- It swipes on lips very smoothly
- Gives a boost of instant moisturisation
- But moisturisation doesn’t stay long on my super dry lips 2-3 hrs only.
- As a base its very nice lip balm as it pigmentation is very poor so for moisturisation you can use it beneath your lipstick or lip gloss
- Packaging is lipstick like very girly, catchy and sturdy
- It has got SPF 15
If you have naturally pink lips you can go ahead as much I am concerned I will try other variants.