I like the formula of Avon Lipsticks. They are good budget buy especially when in discount. Few months back there were good discount on Totally kissable range. I went ahead with 3 shades – Natural Glow, Caressing coral (will review soon) and Lovely Lilac (I gifted it to a friend). Today I am going to review Natural Glow shade which is a nde color. It’s more of a very faint pinkish nde with shine. Read on to know more.
Avon Totally Kissable Lipstick in Natural Glow
PRODUCT PRICE & QUANTITY-
Rs 425/- for 3.8 gm (many times it comes on discount)
See the swatch below:-
- It has got SPF 15
- On brochure its written “Fruit Enzymes for fuller, smoother and perfectly kissable lips.”
- I wanted a matte n*de color it is little shimmery n*de.
- I have pigmented lips so I have to apply many layers to hide the pigmentation.
- One swipe will not give perfect color.
- I don’t think it is suitable for most of the Indian complexion but still it depends how you carry it.
- The lipstick gives good moisturization to lips.
- If you have any dark shade lipstick like I have one deep maroon red color lipstick which I got as gift you first apply a layer of natural glow and then the other darker shade it gives an excellent shade. I forgot to click pic in such manner. But next time when I will do I will definitely update it here.
If you are comfortable in carrying n*de shade you can go ahead.
would I be able to order this from you? I live in Canada
That’s not possible, but I am sure there will be Avon representative there..you can Google and find out your nearby Avon representative and can get in touch with them regarding this. 😃