I have never tried Fair & Lovely cream. But I love BB cream. so when it was launched recently I couldn’t stop myself. Good thing is the smaller pack is in just Rs 49/-. Read on to know whether I liked it or not…
Fair & Lovely BB Foundation + Fairness Cream with SPF 15
PRODUCT PRICE & QUANTITY-
Rs 49/- for 9 Gm
24 Months/2 years
Refer the pic below
TEXTURE & FRAGRANCE-
It is nude and thick liquid. Fragrance is mix of floral and fruity cant distinguish any specific fragrance.
- It comes with SPF 15
- It will be good for fair skin as I have wheatish skin it looked very odd on me can’t even imagine for darker skin.
- Like most of the BB cream it also doesn’t moisturize well and if you use it like moisturizer you will end up looking like cakey.
- Its simple use a little bit of BB cream over your regular moisturizer cream for even complexion.
- It gives a white matte look.
- It comes in only one shade and that’s kind of bad. In India we have sooo many kind of skin complexion how can one color suit everyone.
- Its good for those who don’t want to invest much on BB cream, CC cream, Tinted Moisturiser and Foundation etc. but just use a little bit and go on till you get the desired result.
- I have dry skin and these days acne prone too. As I always use BB cream over my moisturizer so the result was ok ok to me.
|S. No.||PRODUCT CLAIMS||RESULT|
|1||Instant Fair Look||If white matte considered as fair look then yes|
|2||Coverage of dark spots and blemishes||Up to some extent|
|3||Even skin tone||If you don’t have major pigmentation issue or any blemishes then yes|
|4||Sun Protection- SPF 15||True|
Matte- non oily feel
There are better BB cream available in market either they give same kind of result or little better.