Makeup Revolution Reloaded Marvellous Mattes Eyeshadow Palette Review and Swatches
MRP- Rs 850/-
I have done the swatches and made youtube video way back in August 2019 but totally forgot to put it on my blog. While checking my pending reviews I saw this…so here we are.
Below is the link of my YouTube video for this product you can directly click on it and see else read on to know my views with pictures.
Youtube Video Link is here.
I am big time eyeshadow fan and love to do lot of experiment too. Lately I wanted to have some bright matte shades and came across this one. The beautiful green,yellow,red, blue even white caught my attention and price was reasonable too. I placed order quickly.
It comes in a large size pan and even palette is big for 15 shades. It will last you forever. It looks so bright and vibrant I kept staring it for good 1 minute 🙂 Well my views can be summed up as below pros and cons
- Good collection of bright colors
- all shades are matte, so people who specifically look for matte shades its good for them
- though the color payoff is good but it will be recommended to use any primer within
- colors are blendable
- very less fall off
- pigmentation is good
- staying power is without primer 3-4 hours with primer 6-7 hours
- few shades are chalky you cant use them without primer at all
- for some pigmentation may not look super pigmented if you compare it with very high end brand or single eyeshadow pan. But than at this price its really good and reasomable.
Below are the pics. On left side its with primer and on right without that. For primer I have used Maybelline Fit me concealer.
With lots of ♥️
Note- pictures are clicked from my mobile with its built in filter mode. No further editting is done. The picture is in natural day light.
Disclaimer- I have purchased and used this product. Based on my experience I have shared my honest views
Watched your YouTube video and subscribed to your channel 🙂
Where did you get this palette from?
Thank you so much for your love and support. I got the palette from Nykaa.