VLCC I Kohl Kajal – Blue
MRP- Rs 199/-
There were days when to get colored Kajal you had to go to high end brands but last decade especially the last 5 year has seen a boom in serving all categories by drugstore brands, indie brands and even our Indian brands too.
I got this VLCC I Kohl Kajal in blue almost 6 months back. I got in both blue and green color. Will review green one too very soon. The I Kohl comes in 3 shade, Black, green and blue. I have 2 with me and today I am going to review the blue one.
I have used so many colored kajal from various range. And I feel in budget Lakme eyeconic and maybelline have some realy good colored kajal. When I purchased this I had least expectations, i thought either it will be too hard or too soft which will smudge like hell. And to my surprise its none. It has got a perfect balanced formula.
Read on my Views on it
- Formula is little hard to apply, its not one stroke and boom the pigmentation kajal. But its not bad either. It wont feel stretechy and its not like you have to apply say 5 coats to get pigmentation. As an eyeliner 1-2 coat is good enough and on waterline 2-3 coats.
- Its not matte but its not shimmery, it has got very very micro shining partciles which gives a good depth, but I am anyway not very comfortable using colored kajal on my waterline but for review purpose have done the same.
- Its smudgeproof and its for real, I sweat alot and this beauty didnt smudged at all on lid. On waterline it did got faint but thats totally okay.
- Its the kind of eyeliner which will give panda eyes to very very few people. May be with extreme oily lids people. Its totally smudge proof and water proof
- as per the product description they claim it lasts for 10 hours well yeah it does.
- You need a good makeup remover to remove it.
- This blue is very different blue not like the traditional one. It’s more of sea green or peacock green color.
I am overall really happy with this product at such price it do give a good result.
With lots of ♥️
Note- pictures are clicked from my mobile without filter mode. Further minor editting is done through editting app. The picture is in natural day light.
Disclaimer- I have purchased and used this product. Based on my experience I have shared my honest views
Such a beautiful eye. This eye caught my eye. 😉
Thank you so much
You’re most welcome!
Love this shade of blue 💙
I nominated you for lockdown tag. Please check my post and let me know if you accept my nomination.