Crayon and matte deadly combination for me. I like crayon types lippies and if they are matte, it becomes a must have for me.
Price- Rs 650/-
I wanted to try this one from long and I ordered Victorian Rose online. I loved the name and I like rose pink red kind of color. Well I was not disappointed at all.
So let’s come to this particular color. It’s red…yes. It’s pink…yes. It’s coral…yes. It’s bright…yes. It’s beautiful …yes. Actually the color is true to its name Victorian Rose. It’s actually pink which is little red and color kind of.
It will go very well with almost all Indian skin tone. Formula is really matte so you need to apply a lip balm first if you have dry lips and it will look good on exfoliated lips.
Pigmentation is super good just one Swatch is enough and it stays on me for around 5-6 hrs.
When lakme launched it I fell in love with its packaging and when I swatched it I fell in love with its texture too.
Price- Rs 575/-
Lakme launched these as Lip and cheek color. Well as much this particular shade is concerned yes it does double duty very well. It’s such a wonderful color I use it as office wear shade and even team it with heavy smokey eye for party makeup.
It’s a wonderful and must have color to have. It’s muted mauve kind of color. And gives a powder matte finish. It’s not that proper dry matte type finish. And that’s why I am in love with its formula. This shade is perfect as blush too. A very little quantity is required to get that perfect flushed cheek.
I have medium complexion and slightly pigmented lips and it covers it very well. The shade is perfect for every skin tone.
Staying power is around 5-6 hours on my lips.
I got this shade from Lakme in this festive season. Red is never out of fashion and this particular red is simply love at first sight.
In pics there are 2 coats of shade and it remain glossy for around 2 days after that it start chipping but color remains for almost a week.
Price – Rs 160/- for 9ml
Recommendations – a good budget red color
I am on face mask/face pack review spree. In coming days you are going to read lots of face packs review. As I have already mentioned I just love face packs. You can read all reviews here.
When I purchased this face mask I didn’t had any expectation. The only reason for which I have purchased this is I love the face wash from this range. Lets go through the review.
Lakme Clean Up Face Mask Nourishing Glow with Strawberry Extract
PRODUCT PRICE & QUANTITY-
Rs 120/- for 50 Gm
24 Months/2 years
Refer the pic below
TEXTURE & FRAGRANCE-
It is paste like consistency with a faint hint of pink color. Fragrance is strong artificial strawberry kind of. Tolerable for me.
- Technically this face mask is not ideal for me as I have dry skin and this is well suited for oily skin beauties.
- But still I love it and when in hot and humid weather my skin feel sweaty and dirty I use this face mask it instantly clean up my face giving a good glow.
- As this face mask dry very quickly I don’t keep it for long.
- Fragrance is strong may not be pleasant for everyone.
- It’s a clay based mask so excellent to remove oiliness from face.
- It also gives tightening effect
- Gives a good glow which stay for a day.
- No itching sensation. With most of face pack I have this issue of itching sensation. As its not a herbal or ayurvedic face pack that can be a reason.
- It takes good time to remove the face pack. Though its common with most of the clay based mask.
- Its not a miracle face pack but what it promise is what it gives.
||Absorb excess oil
||Helps in skin tightening
||Leaving skin soft and glowing
I recommend it to oily skin beauties and for dry just go through the point I have mentioned above.